News SUHO'S OFFICIAL INSTAGRAM (1 Viewer)

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
.
Joined
29 October 2018
Messages
1,467
Reactions Received
6,252
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
IT'S FINALLY HERE.

I honestly teared up and sat through his live which was basically 5% him, 70% Chanyeol, 20% other members, 5% floor/wall/furniture.

I'm so happy, yall dont understand.

SUHO (@kimjuncotton) • Instagram photos and videos





suddenly I love the word cotton, wow :maheart::maheart::maheart::maheart::maheart:
 
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
5,078
Reactions Received
14,232
Location
CL's cherry tree
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
GZB
Gender
Female
Ship
He’s honestly the cutest :maheart: the fact that he referred to himself as JunCotton, my heart.. it’s gone, he stole it :pepecry1:
Ikr, from now on he is Suho the sweet smol cotton candy :maheart:
Just look at his fluffy cheeks, they look so soft :sanapray:
 

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
.
Joined
29 October 2018
Messages
1,467
Reactions Received
6,252
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Ikr, from now on he is Suho the sweet smol cotton candy :maheart:
Just look at his fluffy cheeks, they look so soft :sanapray:
He has too many cute nicknames, he’s just the definition of a cutie. AND YES, his puffy cheeks have me going, I’d love to pinch them :pepecry1:

CE52F01C-986B-43B5-B78B-82F01EB98D2E.jpeg
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nightshade

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
yesssssss I was so happy, i teared up :pepecry1:
EXO tends to do that to us, EXO-L's
I cry everytime exo does something, you are not alone:nosejoo:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Discipline

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread