Performance Suho's solo outsold Kai's (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I was watching it and DAMN... Kai's is good, but SUHO! HOLY DAMN SUHO! The way his clothers are literally RIPPED OFF HIM! I love it, I love it, I love it and it also helps that Been through is my favorite song from that album!

That choreo is so emotional and just BEAUTIFUL! He looks stunning and the emotions I am getting off him are just so powerful! I never thought this day would come but... Kai needs to step his game up, Suho is coming for the main dancer position!

PS: This choreo lowkey reminds me of Kai's solo part in Baby don't cry.

 
  • Love
Reactions: Evergreen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread