Appreciation Supermodel Tzuyu (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,091
Reactions Received
52,959
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,224
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
ooooof sorry lol
Idc it's not my thread but you could hv kept it on topic, (btw I love you n j's bickering/ fake fights) , I probably got triggered (not really) reading the thread bye, i’m leaving n started going off on you two here cos I just woke up n am bored, don't mind me-your n j's posts r always interesting/entertaining. You don't hv to make all your posts on topic, it's more interesting when you're spontaneous which you shd b able to tell I'm not. (Just read @Jimimis reply-this applies to you too❤) now I'm off-topic, sorry emanresu. I do love Tzuyu.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Jimimis and kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Idc it's not my thread but you could hv kept it on topic, (btw I love you n j's bickering/ fake fights) , I probably got triggered (not really) reading the thread bye, i’m leaving n started going off on you two here cos I just woke up n am bored, don't mind me-your n j's posts r always interesting/entertaining. You don't hv to make all your posts on topic, it's more interesting when you're spontaneous which you shd b able to tell I'm not. (Just read @Jimimis reply-this applies to you too❤) now I'm off-topic, sorry emanresu. I do love Tzuyu.
no need to apologize, I understand <3
and is our fights a soap opera to y'all
:pandasad:

jk jk lol
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
how did you know it was me lol?
yeah, but bst > bwl
:llama_eyes:
girl it says it on your profile if you're listening to spotify and if you click on it then it says which song you're listening to. :llama_lovely:

but the real question is: boy IN luv or boy WITH luv?????
 
  • Wow
Reactions: kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
girl it says it on your profile if you're listening to spotify and if you click on it then it says which song you're listening to. :llama_lovely:

but the real question is: boy IN luv or boy WITH luv?????
oh my god
I NEVER KNEW THAT LOL

boy IN luv is iconic
:queen:

but boy with luv is better
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,091
Reactions Received
52,959
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,224
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
no need to apologize, I understand <3
and is our fights a soap opera to y'all
:pandasad:

jk jk lol
Yes more entertaining than reality tv.
(Which I don't watch at all.)
:llama_blush::pandarolleyes: I lie, I do watch a few.

ETA I love how @emanresu is viewing his thread n not bothered at all the drama we're generating :pandaboss::pandaboss::pandaboss::pandaboss::pandaboss::pandaboss::pandaboss::pandaboss::pandaboss::pandaboss:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: kuro
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
oh my god
I NEVER KNEW THAT LOL

boy IN luv is iconic
:queen:

but boy with luv is better
Yeah it's really cool!~ so now you can spy on other people's spotify and see what they're listening to. :pepesmug: u can see I'm having a super junior marathon rn, specifically im just listening to super duper over and over.

and lowkey agree i think i like boy with love a little better.
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yeah it's really cool!~ so now you can spy on other people's spotify and see what they're listening to. :pepesmug: u can see I'm having a super junior marathon rn, specifically im just listening to super duper over and over.

and lowkey agree i think i like boy with love a little better.
yes queen everything you said is so iconic!
thinking of changing my username, and idk what it should be!
 
  • Like
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,091
Reactions Received
52,959
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,224
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I don't watch reality tv lol, at all
What , other than k-shows do you watch, if any? Watch game of thrones, wat abt u? (Sorry gotta go do other stuff, it's 10am here) maybe catch up at night-around 10pm?
 
  • Like
Reactions: kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
What , other than k-shows do you watch, if any? Watch game of thrones, wat abt u?
I don't really watch k-shows lol
ooooh, I want to get into GoT, but I haven't had time lol

uh, grey's anatomy I guess lol, I've been addicted to it lately
 
  • Like
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
yes queen everything you said is so iconic!
thinking of changing my username, and idk what it should be!
ooh what do you want it to be like? i can help with suggestions!~ do you want hyuna to still be in it or something else? what do you want to go for? :pandahappy:
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ooh what do you want it to be like? i can help with suggestions!~ do you want hyuna to still be in it or something else? what do you want to go for? :pandahappy:
actually, I kinda want it to be non kpop related, but idk
something french? or japanese? maybe?

my aesthetic will be purple soo....
 
  • Like
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,091
Reactions Received
52,959
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,224
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I don't really watch k-shows lol
ooooh, I want to get into GoT, but I haven't had time lol

uh, grey's anatomy I guess lol, I've been addicted to it lately
I used to love Grey's Anatomy (n the spin-off private practise)the first few seasons but when izzie n that guy left (t r knight-George O'Malley), I stopped following/watching it, lack of time n liked House more, I guess. I'm amazed it's still going on, good that people still like it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I used to love Grey's Anatomy (n the spin-off private practise)the first few seasons but when izzie n that guy left (t r knight-George O'Malley), I stopped following/watching it, lack of time n liked House more, I guess. I'm amazed it's still going on, good that people still like it.
yeah it's surprising
it's a really good show though
:pandahappy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,091
Reactions Received
52,959
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,224
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
yeah it's surprising
it's a really good show though
:pandahappy:
Well I need to watch all the episodes to enjoy it, I'm kinda OCD that way. N probably the show isn't my thing anymore but since you like it I might give it a try again.
 
  • Love
Reactions: kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Well I need to watch all the episodes to enjoy it, I'm kinda OCD that way. N probably the show isn't my thing anymore but since you like it I might give it a try again.
I mean, after Derek died (spoiler), it turned to crap, but yeah, it was pretty good before that <3
 
  • Like
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
actually, I kinda want it to be non kpop related, but idk
something french? or japanese? maybe?

my aesthetic will be purple soo....
ooh ok!~ sounds cool. well i think the writing should at least be in the english alphabet (luckily french doesnt have that problem) so people can read it, but it can be like a romanization of a japanese word if that's what you want.

i looked it up and "panda" is basically just the same thing in french and japanese so maybe some other word/phrase would be better?
 
  • Like
Reactions: kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ooh ok!~ sounds cool. well i think the writing should at least be in the english alphabet (luckily french doesnt have that problem) so people can read it, but it can be like a romanization of a japanese word if that's what you want.

i looked it up and "panda" is basically just the same thing in french and japanese so maybe some other word/phrase would be better?
so, I was experimenting with colors and flowers, and found I really liked
noirhana
fleurnoir
kuroyuri
and
akumablanc (iffy about this one)

it's a mix of japanese and french romanized lol
I relaly like kuroyuri though <3
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
so, I was experimenting with colors and flowers, and found I really liked
noirhana
fleurnoir
kuroyuri
and
akumablanc (iffy about this one)

it's a mix of japanese and french romanized lol
I relaly like kuroyuri though <3
i kinda like it too!~ it means "black lily" right? well actually.... they're all kinda like "black flower", right? i like it, it's a bit dark but also beautiful. and noir is you fave sunmi song too right? lol i know you didnt want it to be kpop but i just thought of that
 
  • Love
Reactions: kuro

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread