Sword & Shield (1 Viewer)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Never played Let's go. But sword and shield was a great old time, despite the short campaign.
But the expansions being released will fix that in a jiffy.
 
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,250
Reactions Received
4,112
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
58,871
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
@CanadianMAPLE @Somnia What did both of you think of Let's Go in relation to Sword+Shield? Did you like Sword+Shield better?

I recently replayed Lets Go Eevee and Its kept my interest far longer. Perhaps its the world of Kanto, but the fact that I've put almost 50 hours into it is impressive for a Pokemon game. lol
For now I like Let's Go better because of the nostalgic feeling it gave me. I am not sure how many hours I clocked in with Let's Go but since I have been shiny hunting for some Mons it will probably be high. In my Shield version I clocked in about 92hours total.

Thing with Sword/Shield is it does feel short due to if you look at the whole map it is not that big. But what I did enjoy a lot though is the wild area when I got to that part of the game I wasted near 9 hours there before I continued further with the story. That is something I did enjoy and I hope they will continue using that in future games too, but I hope way larger then and more divided like a water area, fire, nature etc. I will get the expansion too because it looks interesting. The thing I am iffy about is the raid system when you are alone and are with an AI team it is all about luck. The new event with Mewto of today I won't be able to defeat him at all because the AI gets whiped long before Mewtwo even gets half way his health lol.
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I am not sure how many hours I clocked in with Let's Go but since I have been shiny hunting for some Mons it will probably be high.
lol.. Plus the fact the combo bonus will level up your pokemon so fast. I remember chaining Magmar to 192 and getting up to 15k in exp for tiny and/or giants... Suffice to say a lvl 15 Macop became a lvl ~80 in like two hours... If only grinding in main games was that easy 😅 🤣
 
  • Like
Reactions: Somnia
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,250
Reactions Received
4,112
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
58,871
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
lol.. Plus the fact the combo bonus will level up your pokemon so fast. I remember chaining Magmar to 192 and getting up to 15k in exp for tiny and/or giants... Suffice to say a lvl 15 Macop became a lvl ~80 in like two hours... If only grinding in main games was that easy 😅 🤣
Yeah, I remember people at school didn't believe me when I said I leveled my party to lvl 100 without the rare candy exploit. I had no idea about it because I didn't even have internet when was a little kid lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Yeah, I remember people at school didn't believe me when I said I leveled my party to lvl 100 without the rare candy exploit. I had no idea about it because I didn't even have internet when was a little kid lol.
Did you have EXP Share or did you do it the hard way?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Somnia
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,250
Reactions Received
4,112
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
58,871
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
Did you have EXP Share or did you do it the hard way?
EXP Share, Trust me it took a long time to get my whole team to lvl100. I remember feeling invincible when I used the same team in Pokémon Stadium lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread