A Administrator2 Joined 26 August 2018 Messages 0 Reactions Received 31,963 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 7 February 2019 #1 Last edited: 9 February 2019 Reactions: Wingfrost, yeji, taemkitten and 3 others
M mysteric 7 February 2019 #2 I dunno why but I’m imagining him in a bowl cut rn and I’m cackling Reactions: yeji, taemkitten and Neckologist
honeyfornomoney Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 5,078 Reactions Received 14,232 Location CL's cherry tree Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom GZB Gender Female Ship @Chaelin 7 February 2019 #3 I can't wait omg Reactions: yeji and taemkitten
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 7 February 2019 #4 I AM NOT READY!!!!!
TWIZZLER Under Piles of Glitter . Joined 4 January 2019 Messages 543 Reactions Received 1,793 Location Taemins Ear Canal Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @circleroses 7 February 2019 #5 I am so excited, it kinda reminds me of how powerful Danger was. Oof Reactions: yeji
chvnle Joined 1 September 2018 Messages 581 Reactions Received 1,983 Location felix's house Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 7 February 2019 #6 a king Reactions: yeji
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,134 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,488 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 7 February 2019 #7 Reactions: yeji
A Administrator2 Joined 26 August 2018 Messages 0 Reactions Received 31,963 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 9 February 2019 #8 Definitely coming to get it. Reactions: yeji