News Taeyeon gets her 1st All Kill!! [+ highest 1st day sales on Hanteo 88K+] (1 Viewer)

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena




Queen Taeyeon has done it again!!!




Not only has Taeyeon achieved her first All Kill of the charts. She's also the highest selling female artist (solo + groups) on Hanteo for 1st day sales, and well on course for surpassing 100K on the first day.





12 years in the industry and still slaying it!

Seriously. In an industry that is so cutthroat towards female artists who aren't expected to last long with fans and the public who move onto younger girls. Taeyeon is a 30+ yr old woman in her 12th year and she's defying the standards that were set in stone within the Korean entertainment industry. That is our Queen Slayeon!!!!!!
 
Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
so proud of her :sj_weary:
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
I was thinking for some reason that the cb was the 30th almost forgot to order albums.
Mine have already been shipped, so I've contributed towards the 1st day sales :queen:

I could've brought the album from Tower Records. But it wouldn't of contributed towards Gaon & Hanteo if I did that....
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,585
Reactions Received
93,415
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,783
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Mine have already been shipped, so I've contributed towards the 1st day sales :queen:

I could've brought the album from Tower Records. But it wouldn't of contributed towards Gaon & Hanteo if I did that....
I did order from ktown 4u before 5pm kst so i should count. :)
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,014
Reactions Received
52,919
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,196
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
3 hrs to All-Kill, she is the Slayer of Slayers (I'm a big Buffy tVS fan from way back). I'm so happy for her (n me n SONEs)
:pepeheart: To all the supporters (I'm broke rn, mianhae Taeyeon.)
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Wow her fandom power and recognition is honestly so amazing. Her digital rank is as expected but her album sales are so surprising. I can't believe she did that as a solo. The album is great so well deserved.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread