Teaser Taeyeon - "Happy" MV Teaser #2 (1 Viewer)

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,500
Reactions Received
53,174
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
427,292
Gender
Female

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female

It sounds so nice, I'm already loving it!!:pikahappy:​
I really love the teasers as well. This honestly must mean a lot to her- a song about happiness in some of her darkest times. I'm so proud of her for coming to the point that she is now, and this song is surely going to be a masterpiece. :pikahappy:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
it looks so lovely
 

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,500
Reactions Received
53,174
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
427,292
Gender
Female
I really love the teasers as well. This honestly must mean a lot to her- a song about happiness in some of her darkest times. I'm so proud of her for coming to the point that she is now, and this song is surely going to be a masterpiece. :pikahappy:
Likewise and I'm really happy to see her doing fine and being happy.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
One thing I admire about all the SNSD members is how they carry themselves with poise. They are all the definition of lovely, especially Taeyeon.
that’s what I love about them too
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread