- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
Taeyong is so utterly beautiful and such a twink that I just can't!
I want to put a collar around his neck, order him to get naked and drag him onto his knees by that collar. He would look so sexy like that. Because can you just IMAGINE that picture! Taeyong on his knees, naked and blushing like there is no tomarrow!
He is so adorable at times that I just can't! I want to bite his ears and hear him giggle and squeal! I don't know why, but even when he is being sexy, he is cute
I want to put a collar around his neck, order him to get naked and drag him onto his knees by that collar. He would look so sexy like that. Because can you just IMAGINE that picture! Taeyong on his knees, naked and blushing like there is no tomarrow!
He is so adorable at times that I just can't! I want to bite his ears and hear him giggle and squeal! I don't know why, but even when he is being sexy, he is cute