- Joined
- 5 November 2018
- Messages
- 5,078
- Reactions Received
- 14,232
- Location
- CL's cherry tree
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- GZB
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
those words are beautifulI like "approximately" in English cause I remember trying to learn that one for English vocabulary test and it's just such long and extra word for sth so simple, in Finnish approximately is just "noin". Don't ask me to pronounce approximately though xd
Some Finnish words I like:
- Soma ; meaning is somewhere between pretty and cute.
- Kuura ; frost or "frost created by deposition of water vapor into solid ice" as dictionary calls it.
- Varjo ; shadow
EDIT: I also like "Himmel" which is swedish and means sky/heaven.
Sure, i'm always up to speak about finland xdthose words are beautiful
you need to teach me finnish
nice. finland always seemed to me like a beautiful and interesting countrySure, i'm always up to speak about finland xd
It's quite pretty alright :pnice. finland always seemed to me like a beautiful and interesting country
oh yeah someone at my uni showed me some once lolIt's quite pretty alright :p
though finnish memes are really stupid xd some of the culture is trashy ^^;
These long German words.Lieblingsmensch - favorite human being?
it‘s kinda a cute word
I find those Cyrilic characters so pretty, I wish I could understand how they sound. :<Yolki palki -the romanized Russian phrase for oh crap.
I like it because it literally means evergreen tree sticks which makes no sense.
In Cyrillic characters its ёлки палки
there are a couple of those. I really don’t even recall what word is the longest
Its actually quite easy to learn, especially if you've seen Greek symbols like delta and pi and stuffI find those Cyrilic characters so pretty, I wish I could understand how they sound. :<
It's a yeast infection in your esophagus. No bueonoTbh, I had a hard time trying to read this lmao
CHRIS PRATT IS NOT AN IDIOTa hullabaloo is a commotion
there's more than one way to skin a cat-more than one way to do something
a plonker is an idiot, as is a prat