Appreciation Teasers Appreciation (2 Viewers)

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,364
Reactions Received
27,576
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,993
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
Since some teasers are masterpieces in their own right.
My personal faves:





And of course the iconic art film

wbu? (Some of the predebut EXO ones were nice too though)
totally not biased


Peace out y'all,
mysteric
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,364
Reactions Received
27,576
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,993
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
ofc, all snsd teasers are top notch. my favorite after paparazzi would have to be run devil run though. ultimately a little misleading but it's just so awesome.
Agreed. SNSD has a lot of wow teasers (the one for The Boys was nice too tbh)
I feel like SM's teasers are always really nice
As simple as the teaser for the 4th Dimension Docking was for f(x), it was also really cute?
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,364
Reactions Received
27,576
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,993
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
I gotta admit exo and bts have some of the best teasers
the pathcodes and short films were everything 👌 when will my faves ;;




I died when this first came out
I never was really into either EXO or BTS but dayum
They're so satisfying to watch?
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Hera
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Agreed. SNSD has a lot of wow teasers (the one for The Boys was nice too tbh)
I feel like SM's teasers are always really nice
As simple as the teaser for the 4th Dimension Docking was for f(x), it was also really cute?
I agree, SM has a lot of great teasers, especially when it comes to Soshi and f(x). They always know how to showcase the m/v and overall concept without revealing too much of the song.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and mysteric
Joined
21 April 2019
Messages
1,006
Reactions Received
3,467
Location
くたばれ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I never was really into either EXO or BTS but dayum
They're so satisfying to watch?
ik and it hurts because I know as a blink i'll never be able to experience such quality ;;
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and mysteric

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,364
Reactions Received
27,576
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,993
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship


^I cant believe I dislike this song :(( the teaser was sooo good, I love it
same with idol








:pepeheart: :pepeheart:

Is liking the teasers a curse for you then? But yess, idle is not here to play with Uh-Oh
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: yeji and Soleski

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I love teasers :queen:
 

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
.
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
8,716
Reactions Received
8,198
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22,135
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone
The following is my favorite, for an unusual reason: It gives no indication of the great vocals that were coming in Kingdom Come.

 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread