Tell me about your day and I will recommend you a song! (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,392
Reactions Received
151,404
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I woke up and ate then fell asleep and woke up and cleaned my room and then fell asleep and now I woke up again but I just want to sleep but I don't want to be judged by my family :yolk:
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I did a MUN, then watched an improv play thing!
Well look at you being all cultured and political up in this house! This song always gives me a very high-class feel so I think it fits!

 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I woke up and ate then fell asleep and woke up and cleaned my room and then fell asleep and now I woke up again but I just want to sleep but I don't want to be judged by my family :yolk:
Tell this to your family

 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka and gongchan

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
Well look at you being all cultured and political up in this house! This song always gives me a very high-class feel so I think it fits!

I lowkey didn’t know what was going on lmao
All I knew was that Lebanon is really poor, that they have too many immigrants, that the European countries are essentially paying them to keep the refugees, and that they also have Amal Clooney :pikadab::yolk:
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I lowkey didn’t know what was going on lmao
All I knew was that Lebanon is really poor, that they have too many immigrants, that the European countries are essentially paying them to keep the refugees, and that they also have Amal Clooney :pikadab::yolk:
Glad you got through it! For all that confusion I guess this song would be more fitting! Still very high-class, but a lot more messy!

 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
Glad you got through it! For all that confusion I guess this song would be more fitting! Still very high-class, but a lot more messy!

I thought mine was going to be this tbh


The improv play thing involved a lot of chair biting (“chair eating is my passion” “I love the texture of wood” “eating chairs isn’t that weird”) and the power of granite, asphalt, and quartz
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I thought mine was going to be this tbh


The improv play thing involved a lot of chair biting (“chair eating is my passion” “I love the texture of wood” “eating chairs isn’t that weird”) and the power of granite, asphalt, and quartz
I would have 100% posted this video had I been aware of it existing!
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Today, I went and supported my little brother at a special olympics track meet :pandalove:
THat is so sweet of you! How old is he? Dreamies bcs baby brother, but we go up because that song has energy!

 
  • Love
Reactions: gongchan
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I procrastinated :pandahappy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread