- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
Tell me how your day went and I will recommend you a song! It is as simple as that!
This song always makes me feel smarter and happier for some reason!I studied![]()
ooooh, I'll give it a listen!This song always makes me feel smarter and happier for some reason!
Well look at you being all cultured and political up in this house! This song always gives me a very high-class feel so I think it fits!I did a MUN, then watched an improv play thing!
Tell this to your familyI woke up and ate then fell asleep and woke up and cleaned my room and then fell asleep and now I woke up again but I just want to sleep but I don't want to be judged by my family![]()
I lowkey didn’t know what was going on lmaoWell look at you being all cultured and political up in this house! This song always gives me a very high-class feel so I think it fits!
Glad you got through it! For all that confusion I guess this song would be more fitting! Still very high-class, but a lot more messy!I lowkey didn’t know what was going on lmao
All I knew was that Lebanon is really poor, that they have too many immigrants, that the European countries are essentially paying them to keep the refugees, and that they also have Amal Clooney![]()
I thought mine was going to be this tbhGlad you got through it! For all that confusion I guess this song would be more fitting! Still very high-class, but a lot more messy!
I would have 100% posted this video had I been aware of it existing!I thought mine was going to be this tbh
The improv play thing involved a lot of chair biting (“chair eating is my passion” “I love the texture of wood” “eating chairs isn’t that weird”) and the power of granite, asphalt, and quartz
it’s a glorious messI would have 100% posted this video had I been aware of it existing!
THat is so sweet of you! How old is he? Dreamies bcs baby brother, but we go up because that song has energy!Today, I went and supported my little brother at a special olympics track meet![]()
Yesss, I love the Dreamies <3THat is so sweet of you! How old is he? Dreamies bcs baby brother, but we go up because that song has energy!
This is very hard to go off of... So I guess I will give you this!My yesterday was great, today seems good but I can't tell it yet