Tell me your secrets (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I wonder what % of these are fake or trolling
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I wonder what % of these are fake or trolling
Yeh some of these especially the 18+ ones are just :jisoosmh:
I can't tell if they're real or if some are just sending anything... although I don't see the point since this is anonymous lol
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Yeh some of these especially the 18+ ones are just :jisoosmh:
I can't tell if they're real or if some are just sending anything... although I don't see the point since this is anonymous lol
Well I can assure you my submissions are real :LATINAAA: too dramatic to lie
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I've weirdly heard seen some of these before... I'm having alot of dejavu...
Wow really?? How and where from :zoomeyes:
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Wow really?? How and where from :zoomeyes:
Well there was an old confession thread here but some are more similar to ones from the old one from akp like from 2017...
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Well there was an old confession thread here but some are more similar to ones from the old one from akp like from 2017...
On KS? I looked everywhere on here for a similar thread and didn't find any which is why I made this one lol.
Also, now that you mention AKP, I remember there being something like this. Lol I guess that explains why this thread felt so unoriginal while I was making it :haylul:
I wonder if it's the same people making the same confessions or if someone is just copy pasting confessions :susPepe:
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Yeh I don't want to judge anyone because it's not my place to do so but that was just.... weird :irenecrazy:
It was the only one that genuinely shocked me. Like I thought I was reading wrong lol
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Yeh I don't want to judge anyone because it's not my place to do so but that was just.... weird :irenecrazy:
It was the only one that genuinely shocked me. Like I thought I was reading wrong lol
Yeah I don't kink shame or anything but :irenecrazy:
It's a shame the person can't have it everyday I guess :wimwim:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread