- Joined
- 22 November 2018
- Messages
- 7,026
- Reactions Received
- 27,656
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- EXO-L & My
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Yeh some of theseI wonder what % of these are fake or trolling
Well I can assure you my submissions are realYeh some of theseespecially the 18+ onesare just
I can't tell if they're real or if some are just sending anything... although I don't see the point since this is anonymous lol
Which ones were yours?Well I can assure you my submissions are realtoo dramatic to lie
anonymous
I think you forgot somethingWhich ones were yours?![]()
Wow really?? How and where fromI've weirdly heard seen some of these before... I'm having alot of dejavu...
Well there was an old confession thread here but some are more similar to ones from the old one from akp like from 2017...Wow really?? How and where from![]()
It actually wasn't me, I was surprised too
On KS? I looked everywhere on here for a similar thread and didn't find any which is why I made this one lol.Well there was an old confession thread here but some are more similar to ones from the old one from akp like from 2017...
Yeh I don't want to judge anyone because it's not my place to do so but that was just.... weird
Yeah I don't kink shame or anything butYeh I don't want to judge anyone because it's not my place to do so but that was just.... weird
It was the only one that genuinely shocked me. Like I thought I was reading wrong lol