Performance That moment when the song stops playing in the middle of the stage... (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
stan fromis everyone :sakUwu:

talented babies that need a comeback soon
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,662
Reactions Received
93,476
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,317
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
stan fromis everyone :sakUwu:

talented babies that need a comeback soon
gotta hurry IZ*one has hair color changes feels like an oct cb.
Why its hard having 2 semi rookie groups of the same gender if your not planing well. Both need a ton of CB and outside work to stay in folks minds.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
gotta hurry IZ*one has hair color changes feels like an oct cb.
Why its hard having 2 semi rookie groups of the same gender if your not planing well. Both need a ton of CB and outside work to stay in folks minds.
oh yes. iz*one will have their cb soon I guess. I feel like november/december would be comeback time for fromis? at least I hope we will get something before the year ends
 

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
gotta hurry IZ*one has hair color changes feels like an oct cb.
Why its hard having 2 semi rookie groups of the same gender if your not planing well. Both need a ton of CB and outside work to stay in folks minds.
oh yes. iz*one will have their cb soon I guess. I feel like november/december would be comeback time for fromis? at least I hope we will get something before the year ends
Honestly, I'll be so sad if by the end of the year we still don't have another fromis comeback. :<

They took so long for Fun Factory (should have been earlier, to follow the Love Bomb hype), but even so it did very well sales-wise. I just hope we don't have another 8-month hiatus for fromis.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,662
Reactions Received
93,476
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,317
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Honestly, I'll be so sad if by the end of the year we still don't have another fromis comeback. :<

They took so long for Fun Factory (should have been earlier, to follow the Love Bomb hype), but even so it did very well sales-wise. I just hope we don't have another 8-month hiatus for fromis.
yea its hard, they did mess up fun should have been earlier.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Honestly, I'll be so sad if by the end of the year we still don't have another fromis comeback. :<

They took so long for Fun Factory (should have been earlier, to follow the Love Bomb hype), but even so it did very well sales-wise. I just hope we don't have another 8-month hiatus for fromis.
yeah I definitely hope that a comeback happens. would be odd after we got quite alot of comeback the previous year.
 
  • Like
Reactions: perhapz

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread