- Joined
- 26 November 2018
- Messages
- 4,274
- Reactions Received
- 21,574
- Location
- Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348
I-
I still have no idea what I just watched
Is that one RM?
Canβt believe they lost#riprubyemot![]()
I know. We could have gotten so many nice Ruby emojisCanβt believe they lost![]()
Lolisi already know what i like
![]()
You can settle with the pikachus emanWhere is my rolling over himself panda.
If he's there I didn't see him.
Maybe he's hiding from me.
I liked him because who knows what it means. It's just a panda rolling around. Who knows what he's doing. He's rolling around. That's what.
How fun.
(I will insert this one I don't know what it means.)
Not the same.
![]()
He is cute isn't he.You can settle with the pikachus eman
![]()