Appreciation That Pana-Ramaaa Part Is The Best (1 Viewer)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
That Pana-Ramaaa Part Is The Best



I have always been a sort of on the fence fan of IZONE.

You know the type. All kinds of reasons to stan but for some reason never pulled the trigger.

Well I still haven't stanned.

But I can no longer deceive myself. I am a casual Izone Stan.


Now I add Panorama to my list of the most fantastical tracks of 2020. How refreshing.

Oh my god.

Do you get as excited as I do when that Pano rama part hits????? It's so catchy and attention getting.

Ahhhhhhh!

I will jump up and clap!

And Minju!

Yujin!

Yeeeeenna!

And Hyewon goddess.....


IZONE here to hold you up by the shirt collar and slap you around a bit.


PAY ATTENTION!

This song is soooooooooooo good.

I just heard it 10 minutes ago and I will now sell my soul.


IZONE.

Rigged For A Reason™




 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,662
Reactions Received
93,475
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,317
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
@RandAlThor

This is my favorite title so far. By far.

And my second favorite song after I Want To Be A Cat.
Yea it is crazy popular in the fandom many picking it over Fiesta.

Yena has so many great expressions.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Emanresu
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,662
Reactions Received
93,475
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,317
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
@RandAlThor

I was wondering. Who are the most popular girls in IZONE these days?
@Wiz*one

in case i am wrong.

Hard to say.
In Japan for sure Sakura. maybe also China. She had soooo many baked in solo stans.

Its usually agreed Wonyoung in Korea.
Chaewon is really hot atm her version of that fan cam has over 500k views.
Yena Is getting a ton of love from this cb.
Chaeyeon has a very vocal int fan base.

Another metric I think would be sales of like the dispatch mags with covers, japan cover versions or high touch sales.
And i do not focus on that too much.

ill look and see if i can find stuff.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
@Wiz*one

in case i am wrong.

Hard to say.
In Japan for sure Sakura. maybe also China. She had soooo many baked in solo stans.

Its usually agreed Wonyoung in Korea.
Chaewon is really hot atm her version of that fan cam has over 500k views.
Yena Is getting a ton of love from this cb.
Chaeyeon has a very vocal int fan base.

Another metric I think would be sales of like the dispatch mags with covers, japan cover versions or high touch sales.
And i do not focus on that too much.

ill look and see if i can find stuff.
Yeah def Sakura in Japan but also Chaewon, her stuff sells out really quick in any Japanese event from what I've read.
In Korea I think it's still Wonyoung, not sure who'd be next. Maybe Minju, she's been getting pushed and has those visuals and a MC gig as well. Chaeyeon fanbase is more international but I'm not sure how much support she'll have post IZ*One if she goes solo or gets put in a group :susPepe:
Eunbi is also kinda popular I think.

Yujin is kinda hard to determine, she's decently popular but Idk, still if I had to place my bets on which girl has highest possibility to break out and become a star post IZ*One, she'd be my first pick.
 

izcream

hot soup on a cold day
.
Joined
12 May 2020
Messages
11,569
Reactions Received
24,746
Location
iz*land
Website
linktr.ee
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
34,365
Ship
Wreck
Yujin is kinda hard to determine, she's decently popular but Idk, still if I had to place my bets on which girl has highest possibility to break out and become a star post IZ*One, she'd be my first pick.
where's the lie :joysip:

i think yujin, wonyo and chaeyeon would be the most successful members after zozi because let's be real, wonyo and yujin are from a decently popular company and chaeyeon on the other hand, can do almost everything.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,662
Reactions Received
93,475
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,317
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
@RandAlThor

I was wondering. Who are the most popular girls in IZONE these days?
this is a starting point for japan but i think there are changes since these fan events.
Like senpi said Sakura then Chaewon or Minju (basically 3 Kim is crazy popular in japan which is why all have centered a Japanese single.)
2019

there are high touch number from the vampire virtual events but i can not find them. but i remember 3 kim was crazy again. with Sakura selling out all her slots first.

akp has a china ranking that feels close.
If you're interested, in China it generally goes(according to the latest presale data for their most recent album):(i think oneiric diary number here)
1. Sakura
2. Wonyoung
3. Yujin
4. Hyewon
5. Yena
6.Eunbi
7. Minju
8. Chaewon
9. Yuri
10. Hitomi
11. Nako
12. Chaeyeon

Chaeyeon is popular in the west but is seems not in asia.

ill not post the Korean brand rankings cuz those are crap but Wonyoung is always at the top of the izone girls. so that is probably true or at least she is upper third. (Ironically Sakura almost never ranks .... that chart is a mess)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Emanresu

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
this is a starting point for japan but i think there are changes since these fan events.
Like senpi said Sakura then Chaewon or Minju (basically 3 Kim is crazy popular in japan which is why all have centered a Japanese single.)
2019

there are high touch number from the vampire virtual events but i can not find them. but i remember 3 kim was crazy again. with Sakura selling out all her slots first.

akp has a china ranking that feels close.
If you're interested, in China it generally goes(according to the latest presale data for their most recent album):(i think oneiric diary number here)
1. Sakura
2. Wonyoung
3. Yujin
4. Hyewon
5. Yena
6.Eunbi
7. Minju
8. Chaewon
9. Yuri
10. Hitomi
11. Nako
12. Chaeyeon

Chaeyeon is popular in the west but is seems not in asia.

ill not post the Korean brand rankings cuz those are crap but Wonyoung is always at the top of the izone girls. so that is probably true or at least she is upper third. (Ironically Sakura almost never ranks .... that chart is a mess)
Poor Nako.... I feel bad for her.

She's so cute.
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yessir that’s trueeee
 
  • Like
Reactions: Emanresu

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread