- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 22,959
- Reactions Received
- 108,834
- Location
- Kwangya
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Soon as I answered The Chaser I thought of youthe taste in this post omg![]()
I didn't tag you coz I knew you'd find it
Yeah lmao I always knewOh, so you weren't kidding that time when you said you knew I was a KARD stan and I was like, "Was I being that obvious?" XD Although, now it really is obvious
I don't think I've posted anything like that since. I think everything in the universe aligned for me to tell that shocking tale
Awww, yesss
Don't point a knife at my bestie
Kidding hehe![]()
Chances are I know atleast some basic stuff about almost every user who posts here, even tho we might not have ever interacted before.
Ikr, what are the chances
Letting out your inner desire and that too when I'm around, poor you
I only pointed a knife at her coz she got to you first
JK JK, you'd probably have run away from forum if I got to you first so I'm grateful it didn't happen