The 1st and Last Senpai weekend AMA [CLOSED NOW] (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
the taste in this post omg :sj_weary:
Soon as I answered The Chaser I thought of you :sj_weary:
I didn't tag you coz I knew you'd find it :lisalaugh:

Oh, so you weren't kidding that time when you said you knew I was a KARD stan and I was like, "Was I being that obvious?" XD Although, now it really is obvious :nekosweat:

I don't think I've posted anything like that since. I think everything in the universe aligned for me to tell that shocking tale :wimwim:

Awww, yesss :pikahappy:
Don't point a knife at my bestie :chickill:

Kidding hehe :pepeheart:
Yeah lmao I always knew :haylul:
Chances are I know atleast some basic stuff about almost every user who posts here, even tho we might not have ever interacted before.

Ikr, what are the chances :lisalaugh:
Letting out your inner desire and that too when I'm around, poor you :haylul:

I only pointed a knife at her coz she got to you first :chickill:
JK JK, you'd probably have run away from forum if I got to you first so I'm grateful it didn't happen :wimwim::pepeheart:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Anyway I'm at work rn so I'll be slow while answering anons, BUT once my shift ends, I'll post more frequently. I'll still start answering tho so yay.

Also send in more questions please :yolk::sanapray:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Who's ur fave KS user?

Everyone who sends in an anon :sakUwu::jenniesmug:

Ok, tbh these kinda questions are usually meant for tagging lots of people but I'll keep the list small lol.

1. Sixnine bros: @Baechu @Tir @Darth_Lixo @perhapz @Walnutt technically they count as 1 pick.
2. @vogue we don't talk as much as we used to, but I know we've got each other's backs when needed.
3. @Bookworm one of my newest friends but I think I get along the best with her and we really connect well. One of the easiest friendships tbh, we're very similar in a lot of ways.
4. @Darth_berries my mature friend :lisalaugh: As a fellow weeb and YG stan, we can talk about lot of stuff too, plus we fight and have fun many times so that's nice.
5. My lovely dongsaeng @Skinnny and my daughter @kuro
6. My favorite @dooh chan :nekolove:

Small list :wimwim:
yeah I will always be there for you no matter what. I still value you a lot and would do anything for you
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Wow, your prep-time is worse than Batman's :umjicry: Secretly learning our weaknesses to take us out :pandaomg:

Pshhhhh, nah :wimwim: I'm not that secretly cruel :umjicry:

Still, no one likes a sore loser :chickill:

XDD Weeeell...... But despite all that, you're still my referrer for some reason even though I said it was @kodoku. Must be a sign :wimwim: :pepeheart:
Yass I have secret files on all of you like Batman on the Justice League, if I go rogue it's all over for you :rosesmug:
Well it's definitely no secret anymore :lisalaugh:
Don't expect me to be gracious in defeat :chickill:
Yeah I know lmao, well I didn't know why or how I was your referrer back then but looking at how you requested badges I can see how that might have happened :haylul::sakUwu:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
yeah I will always be there for you no matter what. I still value you a lot and would do anything for you
Just supporting the anon for today and tomorrow will do :pepeheart::jenniesmug:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Aight time to get a few more of these done although I'm still at work lol.


Is there a dream that you’ve let go of?

Being rich and famous? LOL.

Ok I did dream of moving out to like New Zealand or Europe before I turned 30, but I've given up on that due to various reasons. Firstly being I've done nothing career wise to facilitate such a move, also being an only child, I know my parents wouldn't like it if I lived so far away. And I know for a fact they wouldn't move to a foreign country so I've accepted that it's not happening. Right now I still live in a different state but I can always fly home every few months to visit.

Maybe when I'm 40-45, and married with kids and if an opportunity arises lol.

And I guess other stuff like being a pilot which was a childhood dream, ruined by bad eyesight :wimwim:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
What do you think other’s first impression of you are?

Nothing good I'm sure :wimwim:
Idk I might seem unapproachable to some people here, or maybe too much of a clown :wimwim:
I'm extremely approachable btw, I have close friends who all belong to different friend groups so I'm always juggling back and forth :wimwim:
Also since I often derail threads, people might think I don't stay on topic lol. And of course, my perverted side manifests itself every now and then on the forum too.

But I really don't know lol, what was your first impression of me, and has it changed in any way? :susPepe:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
What is one skill that you think you excel in more than others?

Bullshitting :wimwim:
No joke lol, I can usually talk my way out of some very tight spots and I'm usually good at convincing people. I don't mean in like a debate or whatever, but I can be good at swaying opinions.
However due to my commitment to being just this Senpai dude on the forum, I've developed somewhat of a reputation and people never believe me anymore :wimwim:

I also think I'm a good storyteller lol, I usually can bring life to dull stuff and make it sound a lot more exciting, with minor embellishments here and there of course :wimwim:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
What is one thing you are insecure about?

There's too many tbh, we could talk about this for days :wimwim:

Well, being alone or rather dying alone for one, I feel a lot of people have this lol. It's weird how I don't seek out much human contact but at some level we still crave it right? Especially for introverts you need someone who really understands you and you can be yourself around and just share whatever's on your mind with, coz there's a LOT on our minds at any given moment.
Sometimes I casually use dating apps not to actually date but to start a conversation, a few times there are even some matches, but then I find nothing in common and don't message lol.

Another I guess is I have a very severe case of impostor syndrome. It's basically where you seriously doubt your own skills or "accomplishments" and feel worried that someday you'll be exposed as a "fraud". Not good enough basically, like you're pretending to be something you're not and someday the charade's gonna be up and the world will know your inadequacies.

This might have gotten kinda heavy lol :sakUwu:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
What do you wish more people knew about you?

This anon lowkey is a way to get people to know more about me since I'm rarely completely serious or not playing things up for shits and giggles in the forum lmao. But I'm bad at revealing things myself, so it all depends on what kinda stuff I get asked :haylul:
You're helping a great deal tbh @Yolks nim :pepeheart:

I have trouble answering this specifically. I guess I have the habit of showing only my fun side here, so can come across as one dimensional sometimes, I'd just like people to see there's more lol. Although that's not as fun :wimwim:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
any releases u are looking forward to?

Seulrene and Treasure debut :sj_weary: The Monster teaser sounds and looks really good, and I always have high hopes from Treasure considering their talent and everything they've put out already.

From other releases that may or may not happen this year, really hoping we get a Loona comeback before 2021 hopefully with Haseul too, and OMG coming back quickly to capitalize on their momentum as well.

A BigBang 2020 comeback if we're really lucky :rosesmug:

Oh and the SuperM comeback yass, Idk if Tiger Inside will be the title but even if it is, issabop so :pepeheart:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
If you could do one thing all over again, what would it be and how would you change it?

Probably not do Engineering.

I was pretty aimless in life, had no goal or ambition once I finished school. I went along with whatever seemed interesting back then without really doing my research. And about 2 years in, I realized I wanted to get out lol, but I felt it was too late now and I decided to stick to it. Bad choice.
4 years of college studying something I hate, and then 3 years working a job I didn't like.
It was only after that when I decided to change direction and went into something I'm more fond of. That's 7 years wasted, I could have been at this point in my life when I was still a lot younger but indecisiveness and my habit of coasting like I mentioned earlier screwed things up lmao.

Then again, I'm only saying this with hindsight so whatever. Would've been good if I could realize what I do now back then.

WAIT I realized you actually asked if I could do one thing all over again and I answered what I wouldn't do :haylul:

I generally enjoyed my school years a lot tbh, and even my Uni years. I'd have no problem doing it all over again, and be more outgoing and form stronger friendships I guess.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Let's pump out a few more of these while I wait for my pizza lol. Got sidetracked by the whole Mina/Jimin/AOA thing :nekosweat:
 
  • Sad
  • Like
Reactions: Yolks and dooh

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
and the opposite of my previous question - are there any k-pop songs which you surprisingly liked despite the fact that the teasers didn't sound promising at all?

Ah this is harder than the previous question lol.
I don't know if there's any teaser that I actually disliked or hated. It's just too little to make any judgment imo.

I wasn't too hot on Red Flavor's teaser when I first saw it, I didn't hate it but it was whatever. When I checked the song tho, bop af, my fav RV title of all time even today :sj_weary:



Loona has some really misleading teasers but I actually like it lol.

For the most part, I think Kpop does a good job with teasers, they give away just enough without clueing you in to the actual song, or are just misleading af.

Unless you're MBK Entertainment and don't know what a teaser is actually supposed to do, which is why you drop half the actual MV as a teaser :wimwim:



1 min 47 second teaser FFS :irenecrazy:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
what is the thing that's the most important to you when you start stanning a group?

The members themselves- their personalities, atleast on camera, the group dynamics, their charisma on stage, the whole image/aura they give off. The title track of course has to grab my attention too, but I listen to a lot of songs and add them to my playlist without any second thought of discovering more about the group or the members.

Usually in the MV if a certain scene or look or anything really- a member's gesture, styling, dance moves, expressions grab my attention, I'll check out more of them, watch some varieties and decide whether to stan.

I'm lenient af with girl groups so one title track, one variety and I like the girls? I'm in.
With boy groups, I'll need to like a lot more stuff by them consistently before considering stanning lmao.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
We reached 100 pages replies, thank you all :queen:
We're gonna keep going tonight and tomorrow before closing lol.

Thanks everyone :pepeheart:


aw I relate actually, I think it's fine to be like that sometimes hehe.. I'm kinda meh rn but hopefully it works out somehow..

Yeah it be that way sometimes lol. You don't know if there's anything even wrong with you or your situation atm or if you need to do anything to fix it, but it's just weird being in a funk with no idea of what to do next.
I remember you were gone for quite some time last year, it's good to have you back at least @Yolks nim, coz we never really talked before but now mitochondria oppar has brought us somewhat closer :sj_weary:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread