Fanart The adventure of Candice, Yuko and Sakino // FRENCH & GxG Story (6 Viewers)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I don’t mind that we went on other subjects but I’d like to have some comments about my story 😖😖
Lol I know, let's get back on track :sanapray:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Lmao I just noticed one of the characters is Sakino :jisoosmh:
Any resemblance to your irl personality? :susPepe:
Yeah we share some similiraties 😊
But my name is not Sakino 😂😂
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Yeah we share some similiraties 😊
But my name is not Sakino 😂😂
Lol I guessed Sakino isn't your irl name coz it sounds Japanese :yolk:
But you still named it after your username, or maybe the other way round :susPepe:

Anyway I'll read it now with the help of Google translate lol.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Lol I guessed Sakino isn't your irl name coz it sounds Japanese :yolk:
But you still named it after your username, or maybe the other way round :susPepe:

Anyway I'll read it now with the help of Google translate lol.
Why couldn’t I be half Japanese 😂
I name my user profile because of her true
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Why couldn’t I be half Japanese 😂
I name my user profile because of her true
Just half? I mean half Japanese-French does sound an amazing combination :nakypog:
I wanted to be full Japanese but I'd probably be stuck living as a NEET so maybe it's good I'm not :jisoosmh:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Just half? I mean half Japanese-French does sound an amazing combination :nakypog:
I wanted to be full Japanese but I'd probably be stuck living as a NEET so maybe it's good I'm not :jisoosmh:
Swiss-Japanese would be great 😉
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Je suis française et je vais la lire dés que je serai en vacances. D’ici là je te souhaite bon courage pour écrire ta fiction. :pandalove:
Merci beaucoup :lovelycooky::lovelycooky::lovelycooky:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
finally I am on this thread :queen:

you know I defently am intrested in your story:sanapray: and all the pictures you have shown me:queen::queen:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Wait I can't copy paste from Wattpad to Google translate :yolk::yolk::pepecry1:
Well, here's how I did it.
You know in the search bar? When you go to the story and it is French, the search bar has a translation option whether you want to translate it into English or not. But this might just be a Google Chrome option since it's Google Translate.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread