- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
Oh nice thanks
You’re welcome 😉❤Oh nice thanks
Pretty interesting seeing the comparison table of words with similar meaning.
Lol I know, let's get back on trackI don’t mind that we went on other subjects but I’d like to have some comments about my story 😖😖
Thank you ☺😉😀Lol I know, let's get back on track![]()
Lmao I just noticed one of the characters is SakinoThank you ☺😉😀
Yeah we share some similiraties 😊Lmao I just noticed one of the characters is Sakino
Any resemblance to your irl personality?![]()
Lol I guessed Sakino isn't your irl name coz it sounds JapaneseYeah we share some similiraties 😊
But my name is not Sakino 😂😂
Why couldn’t I be half Japanese 😂Lol I guessed Sakino isn't your irl name coz it sounds Japanese
But you still named it after your username, or maybe the other way round
Anyway I'll read it now with the help of Google translate lol.
Just half? I mean half Japanese-French does sound an amazing combinationWhy couldn’t I be half Japanese 😂
I name my user profile because of her true
Swiss-Japanese would be great 😉Just half? I mean half Japanese-French does sound an amazing combination
I wanted to be full Japanese but I'd probably be stuck living as a NEET so maybe it's good I'm not![]()
Ask how @ChaseMeJiYoo didWait I can't copy paste from Wattpad to Google translate![]()
Merci beaucoupJe suis française et je vais la lire dés que je serai en vacances. D’ici là je te souhaite bon courage pour écrire ta fiction.![]()
Well, here's how I did it.Wait I can't copy paste from Wattpad to Google translate![]()