Cover The best cover you'll listen today (1 Viewer)

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Nakyung and Hayoung (both fromis_9) singing "Youth" by Troye Sivan.





Stan fromis_9 :sanapray:​
I always find it unusual how popular Troye Sivan seems to be with Koreans, considering what a conservative country they are. I don't know how he actually charts over there or anything but I've heard a lot of idols say that they like him as well as Korean YouTubers...
 

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I always find it unusual how popular Troye Sivan seems to be with Koreans, considering what a conservative country they are. I don't know how he actually charts over there or anything but I've heard a lot of idols say that they like him as well as Korean YouTubers...
Yeah, now that you mentioned it I've seen even a few idols talking about him, indeed. I have no idea why or how he got his popularity there, though.
 

arieam

.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
1,232
Reactions Received
5,247
Location
Canada
Website
youtube.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I always find it unusual how popular Troye Sivan seems to be with Koreans, considering what a conservative country they are. I don't know how he actually charts over there or anything but I've heard a lot of idols say that they like him as well as Korean YouTubers...
i think most of the younger generation are pretty liberal when it comes to gender expression and sexuality. which is awesome! :llama_cheer:
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
I always find it unusual how popular Troye Sivan seems to be with Koreans, considering what a conservative country they are. I don't know how he actually charts over there or anything but I've heard a lot of idols say that they like him as well as Korean YouTubers...
Youth charted pretty well on Melon. I think it's still charting? But yeah he's pretty famous. His name is very popular with the youth, especially. I've heard all my biases mention him at least once.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread