- Joined
- 9 November 2018
- Messages
- 1,859
- Reactions Received
- 13,182
- Location
- Pacifika
- Website
- www.last.fm
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- EXO-L?
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
- Wreck
I know they have had "scandals"MX ain't clean what planet are you on? Just because they haven't had any "big" scandals doesn't mean they haven't had small ones that caused issues. The stuff about Kihyun & Wonho predebut, Hyungwon's ex-girlfriend, Wonho's lock screen, ARMY tried to drag Jooheon into Jimin's shirt scandal, too.
Edit: Small child I watch hit enter while I was in the bathroom. I'd say the biggest of their comparatively small scandals was when fans suspected Hyungwon was dating and Starship actually had to put out a statement saying he'd broken up with her over a year prior to clear up the issue.
Either that or the underage smoking/drinking are probably as bad as it has been for them.
But I was mostly thinking potentially career-destroying ones, most of MX's were relatively small & thankfully so.
And there is definitely the Wonho predebut ulzzang one, I'm surprised and really GLAD Knetz don't talk about that one a lot.