Group The Boyz (더보이즈) Official Artist Thread | #PHANTASY #LIPGLOSS (1 Viewer)

Who is your bias?


  • Total voters
    20
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,557
Reactions Received
4,625
Location
Small Magellanic Cloud
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Same here, these guys are just so amazing in every way :maheart:
It's so weird... In every group I like, I have a solid, almost unchanging bias list,
and I can easily arrange members from most to least liked.
But here it's ??? I know I like Kevin the most, but then it gets confusing :llama_blush:
 
Joined
30 September 2018
Messages
1,627
Reactions Received
5,151
Location
Neck Kingdom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
It's so weird... In every group I like, I have a solid, almost unchanging bias list,
and I can easily arrange members from most to least liked.
But here it's ??? I know I like Kevin the most, but then it gets confusing :llama_blush:
I'm pretty much obsessed with Q myself :llama_laugh:

After him though it's also pretty much mixed up for me too, it's hard to pick one over the other with so many great options :llama_squish:
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,557
Reactions Received
4,625
Location
Small Magellanic Cloud
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'm pretty much obsessed with Q myself :llama_laugh:

After him though it's also pretty much mixed up for me too, it's hard to pick one over the other with so many great options :llama_squish:
Q! :pepeheart:
I'm still not over this awesome performance:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread