- Joined
- 30 September 2018
- Messages
- 1,627
- Reactions Received
- 5,151
- Location
- Neck Kingdom
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Ship
I love this guy!Lol Kevin fixing a typo after a day has passed
Same here, these guys are just so amazing in every wayWhy are these guys so likable?
I really loved everything I've seen so far...
![]()
It's so weird... In every group I like, I have a solid, almost unchanging bias list,Same here, these guys are just so amazing in every way![]()
I'm pretty much obsessed with Q myselfIt's so weird... In every group I like, I have a solid, almost unchanging bias list,
and I can easily arrange members from most to least liked.
But here it's ??? I know I like Kevin the most, but then it gets confusing![]()
Q!I'm pretty much obsessed with Q myself
After him though it's also pretty much mixed up for me too, it's hard to pick one over the other with so many great options![]()
OMG this is one of my favorite videos of all timeQ!
I'm still not over this awesome performance: