Group The Boyz (더보이즈) Official Artist Thread | #PHANTASY #LIPGLOSS (1 Viewer)

Who is your bias?


  • Total voters
    20
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Have you heard the other 2 songs on the album yet?:pikahappy:
I love Butterfly and Clover is really cute too. It's such a lovely album :nekolove:
Unfortunately no. I've been working on a final project so I haven't had much time
 
  • Like
Reactions: Neckologist
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Aww that's too bad :maheart:

Hopefully you get a chance to listen to it soon and good luck on your project :bigcatlove:
finally got to listen to them! Butterfly reminded me of an exo song lol. I liked clover too
 
  • Like
Reactions: Neckologist

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread