- Joined
- 30 September 2018
- Messages
- 1,627
- Reactions Received
- 5,151
- Location
- Neck Kingdom
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Ship
it's a perfect summer song and mv! it's very cuteI love it a lot, It's so happy and fun
I've had it stuck in my head the whole day after listening to the song onceBloom bloom wow wow is a phrase that gets easily stuck in your head
I've listened to it twice and its consumed me lolI've had it stuck in my head the whole day after listening to the song once![]()
Have you heard the other 2 songs on the album yet?I've listened to it twice and its consumed me lol
Unfortunately no. I've been working on a final project so I haven't had much timeHave you heard the other 2 songs on the album yet?
I love Butterfly and Clover is really cute too. It's such a lovely album![]()
Aww that's too badUnfortunately no. I've been working on a final project so I haven't had much time
Thanks! Yeah I might play them some in a bit while I'm workingAww that's too bad
Hopefully you get a chance to listen to it soon and good luck on your project![]()
finally got to listen to them! Butterfly reminded me of an exo song lol. I liked clover tooAww that's too bad
Hopefully you get a chance to listen to it soon and good luck on your project![]()