Teaser The Boyz 'Stealers Tricks' and Photo Teasers (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Oh you're so lucky! <3
Send me some pics of the album when you receive it~
i'll try to remember. Last album I bought it took a month and a half to get to me and it was supposed to be 15 day shipping I guess that's what happens when your country sabotages the postal service though lol
 
Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Saythename17
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
The Boyz have a few songs that I like but for some reason, I never keep up with them...
I get that there's groups i'm a casual listen to of. I weirdly started stanning them pretty quickly and was angry about it at the time lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread