- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 5,686
- Reactions Received
- 16,237
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
I know I'm excited!!!looks so good!
Love all the songs! My anticipation is getting higher!
same~ i'm excited to see what they do with it. I have money so I might be able to buy their album this time~I love this new concept!
Oh you're so lucky! <3same~ i'm excited to see what they do with it. I have money so I might be able to buy their album this time~
i'll try to remember. Last album I bought it took a month and a half to get to me and it was supposed to be 15 day shipping I guess that's what happens when your country sabotages the postal service though lolOh you're so lucky! <3
Send me some pics of the album when you receive it~
OMG! That's a big time!i'll try to remember. Last album I bought it took a month and a half to get to me and it was supposed to be 15 day shipping I guess that's what happens when your country sabotages the postal service though lol
yeah I thought my package was lost and it was $50 down the drain but then I got an email that it was in my state finally lolOMG! That's a big time!
Ohhh. I guess you will receive The Boyz's Chase album in next month lolyeah I thought my package was lost and it was $50 down the drain but then I got an email that it was in my state finally lol
yeah I might have to pre-order where I can get it soonerOhhh. I guess you will receive The Boyz's Chase album in next month lol
I get that there's groups i'm a casual listen to of. I weirdly started stanning them pretty quickly and was angry about it at the time lolThe Boyz have a few songs that I like but for some reason, I never keep up with them...
Oh that's good. You will receive that faster than beforeyeah I might have to pre-order where I can get it sooner
hopefully! I love the styling of this comeback so much that I don't want to regret not getting it lolOh that's good. You will receive that faster than before