- Joined
- 4 December 2018
- Messages
- 3,200
- Reactions Received
- 11,455
- Location
- USA
- Website
- emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 205
- Fandom
- Once, Sone
- Gender
- Male
The Comeback That Was So Good No One Liked It
Fingertip was a staight masterpiece.
Like we got Space Ray Gun shooting mischief all set to this rocking fun track with GFRIEND choreo?
Those outfits. That sound. The cars. The aesthetic. That freaking beautiful dreamlike sequence. Eunha.
Loooord.
When they go 1 - 2 - 3 - 4! My pants metaphorically tighten.
I mean who doesn't want GFRIEND out there murdering each other with Ray guns in the neon night?
And I swear I can't take any position seriously that doesn't acknowlege that having Eunha look like this basically makes it the Perfect Comeback.
Fingertip was so good it confused people.
Like they couldn't even comprehend a comeback that freaking legendary.
Play this 48 times on loop and you'll understand.
Eman out.
Fingertip was a staight masterpiece.
Like we got Space Ray Gun shooting mischief all set to this rocking fun track with GFRIEND choreo?
Those outfits. That sound. The cars. The aesthetic. That freaking beautiful dreamlike sequence. Eunha.
Loooord.
When they go 1 - 2 - 3 - 4! My pants metaphorically tighten.
I mean who doesn't want GFRIEND out there murdering each other with Ray guns in the neon night?
And I swear I can't take any position seriously that doesn't acknowlege that having Eunha look like this basically makes it the Perfect Comeback.
Fingertip was so good it confused people.
Like they couldn't even comprehend a comeback that freaking legendary.
Play this 48 times on loop and you'll understand.
Eman out.