I dedicate this thread to @Nina and @Shou :hcnod: Look!:pepelook:
Boyo 𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅 . . Joined 24 October 2018 Messages 55,476 Reactions Received 41,093 Cards View Profile KS Coins 241,144 Fandom Mingyutized Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @badcrookshanks 16 April 2024 #1 I dedicate this thread to @Nina and @Shou Look! Reactions: Nina and Day1
Day ♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡ . . . Joined 20 October 2018 Messages 126,058 Reactions Received 53,014 Cards View Profile KS Coins 524,535 Ship @Nina Wreck @badcrookshanks 16 April 2024 #2 San is a crackhead Reactions: Nina and Boyo
Boyo 𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅 . . Joined 24 October 2018 Messages 55,476 Reactions Received 41,093 Cards View Profile KS Coins 241,144 Fandom Mingyutized Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @badcrookshanks 16 April 2024 #3 Shou said: San is a crackhead Click to expand... I laughed so much Reactions: Nina and Day1
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,180 Reactions Received 52,518 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 201,696 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 16 April 2024 #4 photo bombing? Reactions: Boyo
Nina 🧜🏼♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄 . . . . . . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 43,407 Reactions Received 75,483 Location In the OCEAN Cards View Profile KS Coins 142,122 Pronouns Fish/Mermaid Ship @Day 16 April 2024 #5 I stan, they cute Reactions: Boyo
Boyo 𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅 . . Joined 24 October 2018 Messages 55,476 Reactions Received 41,093 Cards View Profile KS Coins 241,144 Fandom Mingyutized Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @badcrookshanks 16 April 2024 #6 Nina said: I stan, they cute Click to expand... Cuuute. Reactions: Nina