2PM was second kpop group I got into so I used to read up to this a lot, never finding any decent answers though ^^; But that myspace thing did happen at least. I'm fine with Jay actually, when he was with 2PM he was one of funniest guys around and I like how he did some vids with nigahiga too.Wow well the whole Jay Park thing escapes me anyway. Never really liked the guy. Actually, never like guys in Kpop in general those days xD. I legit only listened to BB and Beast lol. The scandals that I remember well though are the top 3;
1. T-ara Bullying Scandal
2. Bom Drug Scandal
3. Jessica Kicked Out Scandal
These had their fair share of conspiracy too.
T-aras bullying was really stupidiest thing, and well Bom's too when it ended up her just using prescription medicine that's common in USA- neither shouldn't been that big deals