Appreciation The "G" in GFriend stands for Giant (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
the nations giant :maheart:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,782
Reactions Received
6,809
Location
StarlightGalaxy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
all of gfriend is tall.
Especially compared to say RV or MMM

and Wonyoung will be happy someone is taller than her..... unless she keeps growing .
Wonyoung? That 14-year old center in IZ*ONE? I didn't notice but is she really tall for a 14-year old girl?

Omg she passed Johnny and was like the same height.... How tall is Sowon? :zoomeyes:
It says Johnny is 184cm, which is like 6ft.... :zoomeyes:
Well.... when people are starting to doubt men's height because of Sowon...

 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,700
Reactions Received
93,506
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,153
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
She's definitely at least 5'9 or maybe SM was lying about Johnny's actual height.
Heels too depends on what they were wearing and camera angle.
but i am sure many profiles are padded.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,700
Reactions Received
93,506
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,153
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Last edited:
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,782
Reactions Received
6,809
Location
StarlightGalaxy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
LOL she's taller even
13563
Maybe it's just the angle and she was wearing heels as well. I really doubt she's taller than Johnny but companies are known to add a few centimeters to boy groups' heights anyway.

Yeah Wonyoung is like at least 5'7 lol
Damn girl.... she hasn't even finished growing yet. She's gonna be a tall ass woman in the future.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Yeah Wonyoung is like at least 5'7 lol
Yujin is pretty tall too I reckon and both of them could still grow lmao.
And then poor Nako :yolk:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Oooohhh I saw a picture on Twitter once where Nako was literally at chest level between two girls. I already forgot the other one but one of the girls was Yujin.
Oh the other one might have been Wonyoung then, these two are the tallest in the group I think although I could be mistaken lol.

Pray for Nako, Eunbi and Yuri in that giant group :sanapray:
I didn't realize Eunbi was short too lmao, she doesn't look smol when she's by herself tbh unlike Nako where you can see she's smol even when she's alone :maheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread