- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 8,782
- Reactions Received
- 6,809
- Location
- StarlightGalaxy
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
profile says 5'8" ishOmg she passed Johnny and was like the same height.... How tall is Sowon?
It says Johnny is 184cm, which is like 6ft....![]()
She's definitely at least 5'9 or maybe SM was lying about Johnny's actual height.profile says 5'8" ish
Wonyoung? That 14-year old center in IZ*ONE? I didn't notice but is she really tall for a 14-year old girl?all of gfriend is tall.
Especially compared to say RV or MMM
and Wonyoung will be happy someone is taller than her..... unless she keeps growing .
Well.... when people are starting to doubt men's height because of Sowon...Omg she passed Johnny and was like the same height.... How tall is Sowon?
It says Johnny is 184cm, which is like 6ft....![]()
Yeah Wonyoung is like at least 5'7 lolWonyoung? That 14-year old center in IZ*ONE? I didn't notice but is she really tall for a 14-year old girl?
Heels too depends on what they were wearing and camera angle.She's definitely at least 5'9 or maybe SM was lying about Johnny's actual height.
169cm and change live measure on Idol room.Wonyoung? That 14-year old center in IZ*ONE? I didn't notice but is she really tall for a 14-year old girl?
Well.... when people are starting to doubt men's height because of Sowon...
![]()
[INSTIZ] Fans doubting Zico's height in real life - Netizen Nation
Your number one Asian Entertainment community forum!onehallyu.com
The heels don't look too longHeels too depends on what they were wearing and camera angle.
but i am sure many profiles are padded.
Maybe it's just the angle and she was wearing heels as well. I really doubt she's taller than Johnny but companies are known to add a few centimeters to boy groups' heights anyway.LOL she's taller even
![]()
Damn girl.... she hasn't even finished growing yet. She's gonna be a tall ass woman in the future.Yeah Wonyoung is like at least 5'7 lol
Yujin is pretty tall too I reckon and both of them could still grow lmao.Yeah Wonyoung is like at least 5'7 lol
Wonyoung and I can be 6ft women togetherDamn girl.... she hasn't even finished growing yet. She's gonna be a tall ass woman in the future.
Oooohhh I saw a picture on Twitter once where Nako was literally at chest level between two girls. I already forgot the other one but one of the girls was Yujin.Yujin is pretty tall too I reckon and both of them could still grow lmao.
And then poor Nako![]()
Pray for Nako, Eunbi and Yuri in that giant groupYujin is pretty tall too I reckon and both of them could still grow lmao.
And then poor Nako![]()
Oh the other one might have been Wonyoung then, these two are the tallest in the group I think although I could be mistaken lol.Oooohhh I saw a picture on Twitter once where Nako was literally at chest level between two girls. I already forgot the other one but one of the girls was Yujin.
I didn't realize Eunbi was short too lmao, she doesn't look smol when she's by herself tbh unlike Nako where you can see she's smol even when she's alonePray for Nako, Eunbi and Yuri in that giant group![]()