Appreciation THE GREATEST CARD TRADE OF ALL TIME! (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I might have set up one of the best card trades till date :sj_weary:

A 4 way trade :lisalaugh:

1. I gave NCT Renjun to @maruberry for IU 3.
2. I give IU 3 to @Yili for Wendy
3. @Yili gives IU 3 to @Xeulgi for Monsta X Wonho :wimwim:

I feel so proud, Cards team plz see this through thanks :lisalaugh:
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
IT'S DONE I HAVE WENDY NOW :sj_weary:

@Yili I wish you luck for Wonho ;sanapray:
he's just an additional gift i didn't expect xeulgi to be generous for haha <3 thank you
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I approve of this my apprentice!
:pandahappy:

Doesn't it feel so good to do this kind of trade!

The 4-way is so satisfying! I think I've done two of them. Definitely have at least one 4-way under my belt though.
:pandatea: :lisalaugh:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Someone's gonna betray.

:joysip:
There have been subtle betrayals but it's all good. I've seen cards being snatched up just before someone else can get them.

I've been on the receiving end of this, however, I also snatched a BTS card from ARMY as they are valuable BG cards!
:pandatea: :lisalaugh:
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
There have been subtle betrayals but it's all good. I've seen cards being snatched up just before someone else can get them.

I've been on the receiving end of this, however, I also snatched a BTS card from ARMY as they are valuable BG cards!
:pandatea: :lisalaugh:
What would be interesting but they instituted a bounty system for betrayals.

If you violate tentative agreements you open yourself to a bounty.

And players can attack your existing cards with some set of actions they have to complete.


The chaos!

:pikagun:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
What would be interesting but they instituted a bounty system for betrayals.

If you violate tentative agreements you open yourself to a bounty.

And players can attack your existing cards with some set of actions they have to complete.


The chaos!

:pikagun:
That would be funny for sure, but way to chaotic.
:jisoosmh: :lisalaugh:

The thing about "betrayals" though is that to be fair, trades are for anyone, regardless of if a card is going to a stan or not. If for example, someone is giving away a card for a certain group, but another user who doesn't stan that said group has a great offer for a trade, then a deal will be done.

So I don't think "betrayals" can really be a thing within this card trading business.
:dubuthink:

Btw, I'm lowkey looking for a Tzuyu card for you.
:sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread