- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 22,959
- Reactions Received
- 108,834
- Location
- Kwangya
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Which one do you prefer? I know the UK one is the original and Ricky Gervais is great as David Brent but for some reason I couldn’t fully get into it lol.
Meanwhile I’ve been watching the American version since some days and it’s so amazing
Esp Steve Carell as Michael Scott lol, plus I think the characters and lines are a lot more memorable and have been immortalized as memes too. I’m definitely team Office US.
Wbu?
Meanwhile I’ve been watching the American version since some days and it’s so amazing
Esp Steve Carell as Michael Scott lol, plus I think the characters and lines are a lot more memorable and have been immortalized as memes too. I’m definitely team Office US.
Wbu?