- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
I don't like the majority of BTS's western artist collabs.
They just ain't working for me, bcs well... it's like the western celeb is there just to be there and don't make the song any better.
My policy with collabs is that if I like the version of the song without the collab more than the one with it.... the collab ain't worth it.
And so far there is only 1 collab of BTS (the whole group) with a western artist where I prefer the collab version... which is Idol.
Idol with Nicki Minaj is just >>> and her verse is god damn fire!
They just ain't working for me, bcs well... it's like the western celeb is there just to be there and don't make the song any better.
My policy with collabs is that if I like the version of the song without the collab more than the one with it.... the collab ain't worth it.
And so far there is only 1 collab of BTS (the whole group) with a western artist where I prefer the collab version... which is Idol.
Idol with Nicki Minaj is just >>> and her verse is god damn fire!