- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 17,115
- Reactions Received
- 56,266
- Location
- spring days
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
they are mostly like that for me too, but when I got jisoo the first time it's justQuizzes are too off for me tbh. I’m too unpredictable to get accurate results
I’m trying to remember a Soompi test that gave me accurate results, but I can’t ripthey are mostly like that for me too, but when I got jisoo the first time it's just![]()
I got Apink!I’m trying to remember a Soompi test that gave me accurate results, but I can’t rip
is the only quiz I believe in, and it’s only because I got f(x) lmao![]()
Which K-Pop Girl Group Should You Actually Be In?
Let’s see if you’re more Sistar or f(x).www.buzzfeed.com
Y E T H (even though I don't really need luck in school,,,whatever I still got Bacon)
![]()
we're special!mine was jisoo too lol
omg i just took it and got apink too? wtf we are getting the same thing.I got Apink!
accurate af I agree too lol
ok, but first I need to request a badge brb lolomg i just took it and got apink too? wtf we are getting the same thing.
ok real quick lets both take this one and see if we get the same thing. QUIZ: Which ITZY Member Are You?
sure lol. i ended up getting Lia.ok, but first I need to request a badge brb lol
let me take it real quick!sure lol. i ended up getting Lia.
oh lol i guess we both got our biases. I wanted to see if we would get the same thing again but it was only for those two.
as long as we both got our biasesoh lol i guess we both got our biases. I wanted to see if we would get the same thing again but it was only for those two.![]()