Comeback The Reve Festival celebrates every Red Velvet era (1 Viewer)

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena




OMG! From Happiness through all the way up to RBB. Every era has been referenced in these teasers for The Reve Festival :nakypog:

Red Velvet aren't here to play. They are coming for our wigs!!!! :queen:


 
Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
THIS WILL BE SO MUCH FUN
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
THATS SO CUTE

I need to do a RV listening marathon right now
Every day is a RV listening marathon for me :sj_weary: I'm not even joking. I listen to them every day lmao
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
By the way here’s some food for thought

My eyes are just sweating that’s all
I thought that as soon as I saw the boat in the lake!! :maheart:

I've always said that RV were supposed to be OT5 from the start. Imo SM's mascot was Yeri's replacement in the Happiness MV.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread