Rumor The Soshi members fought for a full album. (1 Viewer)

Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
Tiffany went from Miyoung to Tiffany to Toughany.
She and the rest knew how the KPOP industry works and stood their ground! I'm loving that about them!

I'm so glad it was a full album. But, to me personally, thinking back to some of their previous albums, I still wished it had 12 tracks.
I know it sounds nitpicking, but without two more, the album does not feel complete.
But, that's just my tiny gripe.

And.... I cannot believe SME wanted to release only a Single for their comeback after how much they profited from Girls' Generation in the past.
But, I guess this is business. The label wanted to use as little money as possible and basically try to screw GG over.

But, I do have to give credit to SME for actually Listening to them and giving them what they wanted for them and for the fans.

Lastly, I love this quote from her, "Girls' Generation fans want a full album. They deserve music." :: Choked up moment :: Somehow, it sounded so poetic to me.

Thank you, Queen Toughany Hwang and the rest of GG for standing by SONES' side!!! We are Forever One!!!
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
They worked hard for sure!
:nekolove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor and litc
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,712
Reactions Received
93,512
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,443
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Tiffany went from Miyoung to Tiffany to Toughany.
She and the rest knew how the KPOP industry works and stood their ground! I'm loving that about them!

I'm so glad it was a full album. But, to me personally, thinking back to some of their previous albums, I still wished it had 12 tracks.
I know it sounds nitpicking, but without two more, the album does not feel complete.
But, that's just my tiny gripe.

And.... I cannot believe SME wanted to release only a Single for their comeback after how much they profited from Girls' Generation in the past.
But, I guess this is business. The label wanted to use as little money as possible and basically try to screw GG over.

But, I do have to give credit to SME for actually Listening to them and giving them what they wanted for them and for the fans.

Lastly, I love this quote from her, "Girls' Generation fans want a full album. They deserve music." :: Choked up moment :: Somehow, it sounded so poetic to me.

Thank you, Queen Toughany Hwang and the rest of GG for standing by SONES' side!!! We are Forever One!!!
Manager Hwang for sure.
 
  • Love
Reactions: PloryWinxyMYBlnk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread