- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 22,959
- Reactions Received
- 108,834
- Location
- Kwangya
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
That's goodI know exactly what you mean! I used to be exactly the same! Have the inspiration to write, improvise and think that if I can keep writing and maybe even finish it, it would become an accomplishment but it never happened.
However, there is a first time for everything and with this story, unless something drastic happens to me, I will finish it and will carry on writing beyond this story!
I will put chapter 2 on before I go to work and then do chapter 3 after I come home from work, then hopefully that will get you guys something to look forward to ready for when I publish the 4th chapter next week.
Tag me when the next chapter drops, I mean I know you're gonna do it anyway lol.
Fighting!