Fanart The Suffering of Love (LGBTQ+) (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Hi everyone! I haven't published any more chapters yet but I have just written an author's note, so please take a look at it when you get the chance :bigcatlove: :maheart:

 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Okay, so I have now published Chapter 13, I really hope you will all enjoy it :maheart: :queen::pandahappy:


 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Chapter 14 is now up and published.
I was actually meant to save it and let @goyo read it first before I published it but I pushed publish by accident lol
Not to worry though, I'll make sure it doesn't happen for chapter 15. 🙂

Here is the chapter everyone:


 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Hey guys, Chapter 15 is now published.
I warn you though, this is probably the saddest and most heartbreaking chapter in the story yet and I feel like I have touched on a certain issue that goes unnoticed in the world.
Still, I hope you'll enjoy it.
Here it is:


 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
I also have a blog now and this is my first blog post 🙂
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Hi guys, I am back from my hiatus!
Just to let people know, I have changed writing platforms from Wattpad to Sweek.
Wattpad is a great platform but I noticed there were some flaws with it, like for instance, I couldn't always get into the community forums as it was crashing and I also noticed that people who were underage to read my book were still reading it and commenting as they had found another way to get around it.
Sweek isn't actually perfect and at first, I wasn't that comfortable using it, but now I love it and I found out you can actually self-publish your books, so when 'The Suffering of Love' is Completed, I will be publishing the story as an e-book and in physical copies.
It is literally a dream of mine to get my books on bookshelves in shops and people purchasing them for their entertainment.

Here are the whole 19 chapters if anyone wants to follow me and read the book:

 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Hey everyone!
So, I realized that I haven't been promoting my story on here much lately and I was thinking that I should start to do that again and carry on where I left off. This means from where I left off on Wattpad which was the 15th chapter, so here I will post chapters 16 to 22 in the next two posts on here, so please feel free to read them.

My story is starting to slowly get some recognition now as I have just crossed another milestone with over 300 views, over 30 votes, 9 follows (I know that this isn't great but I'm thankful for these follows as it good for my story and me as an Author.

Anyway, here are my chapters, hope you enjoy them.

Chapter 16: The Suffering of Love (GxG, LGBTQ+) - Chapter 16 - The Secret of Angela's Past (Part 5) - Wattpad
Chapter 17: The Suffering of Love (GxG, LGBTQ+) - Chapter 17 - The Secret of Angela's Past (Part 6) - Wattpad
Chapter 18: The Suffering of Love (GxG, LGBTQ+) - Chapter 18 - The Secret of Angela's Past (Final Part) - Wattpad
Chapter 19: The Suffering of Love (GxG, LGBTQ+) - Chapter 19 - Angela Wakes Up - Wattpad
Chapter 20: The Suffering of Love (GxG, LGBTQ+) - Chapter 20 - Kenji's Confession - Wattpad
Chapter 21: The Suffering of Love (GxG, LGBTQ+) - Chapter 21 - Yui Questions Her Sexuality - Wattpad
Chapter 22: The Suffering of Love (GxG, LGBTQ+) - Chapter 22 - A Stare From A Distance - Wattpad

 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
Hey

i don't read your story
but i just want to say congrats for being so active and didn't stop, i know it's hard to find time and energy to write
and also it's really hard to try to find some imagination everytime to keep the reader interest :)
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Hey

i don't read your story
but i just want to say congrats for being so active and didn't stop, i know it's hard to find time and energy to write
and also it's really hard to try to find some imagination everytime to keep the reader interest :)
Thank you for the kind words 🙂 Well, it's actually my readers who keep me inspired to keep writing and now I have other stories lined up after this one, so it's an exciting time ^-^
It's also because I am writing for myself as I also want to see what happens lol so, I also count myself as a reader.
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
Thank you for the kind words 🙂 Well, it's actually my readers who keep me inspired to keep writing and now I have other stories lined up after this one, so it's an exciting time ^-^
It's also because I am writing for myself as I also want to see what happens lol so, I also count myself as a reader.
I used to write on Wattpad too and i have too many imagination
but i was too busy and lazy to continue and since i didn't upadted my story :'(
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
I used to write on Wattpad too and i have too many imagination
but i was too busy and lazy to continue and since i didn't upadted my story :'(
Yes, I can understand that because I was also like that as well. It's just sometimes hard to gain momentum when you don't know who or what you are writing for.
I actually started this story in 2015, so you can imagine how off and on I have been from Chapter 1 to Chapter 8, then after Chapter 8, that's when I was inspired again and it doesn't look like I will stop because I am loving it!
Why not try to carry on with your story? You may get your motivation back :)
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
Yes, I can understand that because I was also like that as well. It's just sometimes hard to gain momentum when you don't know who or what you are writing for.
I actually started this story in 2015, so you can imagine how off and on I have been from Chapter 1 to Chapter 8, then after Chapter 8, that's when I was inspired again and it doesn't look like I will stop because I am loving it!
Why not try to carry on with your story? You may get your motivation back :)
i don't know
i'm not longer as interested i was even if i like the plot
plus i'm sure many of my reader left which is sad because it wasn't a complete flop :'(
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Hey everyone! Chapter 23 is now published!
Hope you enjoy it :)

 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread