- Joined
- 4 December 2018
- Messages
- 3,200
- Reactions Received
- 11,455
- Location
- USA
- Website
- emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 205
- Fandom
- Once, Sone
- Gender
- Male
The Tzuyu Funny Faces Thread
Here we shall see the many cute and funny faces of a Tzuyu.
Enjoy!
The "OMG Dahyun You Scared Me' Face
The "I'm Squished Face"
The "This Shit Tastes Good" Face
The "Secretly Wants To Spit This Out" Face
The "Blowing Kisses At Sana In Her Sleep" Face
The "I'm Shy" Face
The "I'm Possessed By Satan" Face
The "Don't Touch My Freaking Hair Peasant" Face
The "Oink I'm A Pig" Face
The uhhhh...... "Egg Coming Out Of My Mouth?" Face
The "I'm Hyper!" Face
The "I'm About To Snap And Slap Her" Face
The "I Am Not Amused" Face
The "I've Killed 5 People" Face
The "I'm Actually A Demon" Face
The "Make A Funny Face" Face
The "This Thread Was Great Because It's About Me" Face
Here we shall see the many cute and funny faces of a Tzuyu.
Enjoy!
The "OMG Dahyun You Scared Me' Face
The "I'm Squished Face"
The "This Shit Tastes Good" Face
The "Secretly Wants To Spit This Out" Face
The "Blowing Kisses At Sana In Her Sleep" Face
The "I'm Shy" Face
The "I'm Possessed By Satan" Face
The "Don't Touch My Freaking Hair Peasant" Face
The "Oink I'm A Pig" Face
The uhhhh...... "Egg Coming Out Of My Mouth?" Face
The "I'm Hyper!" Face
The "I'm About To Snap And Slap Her" Face
The "I Am Not Amused" Face
The "I've Killed 5 People" Face
The "I'm Actually A Demon" Face
The "Make A Funny Face" Face
The "This Thread Was Great Because It's About Me" Face