- Joined
- 4 December 2018
- Messages
- 3,200
- Reactions Received
- 11,455
- Location
- USA
- Website
- emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 205
- Fandom
- Once, Sone
- Gender
- Male
The Tzuyu Is Angry Thread
A Tzuyu has many emotions. A Tzuyu can even have no emotion! As you know legendary creatures can do many things.
Let's explore when a Tzuyu is angry, unimpressed or unbothered! Even sometimes where they just don't GAF.
Absolutely no emotion. None.
This is boring.
Ew...
Are you wearing my dress?
That's disgusting!
I'm confused and sort of mad
None of this impresses me.
Are you for real?
IDGAF.
You're strange.
I'm so mad I'm gonna explode!
I thought it would be better.
Silently pissed..... But actually no it's cool! Luv You!
And finally!
I'm The Actual Official JYP Angry Tzuyu
Hope it was great! More legends of Tzuyu next time!
A Tzuyu has many emotions. A Tzuyu can even have no emotion! As you know legendary creatures can do many things.
Let's explore when a Tzuyu is angry, unimpressed or unbothered! Even sometimes where they just don't GAF.
Absolutely no emotion. None.
This is boring.
Ew...
Are you wearing my dress?
That's disgusting!
I'm confused and sort of mad
None of this impresses me.
Are you for real?
IDGAF.
You're strange.
I'm so mad I'm gonna explode!
I thought it would be better.
Silently pissed..... But actually no it's cool! Luv You!
And finally!
I'm The Actual Official JYP Angry Tzuyu
Hope it was great! More legends of Tzuyu next time!