The way EXO-Ls are scarred to the point of numbness (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
It's kinda hilarious how EXO-ls are by this point.

Everybody is happy for good news naturally, but when there are bad news like Yixing not being in the comeback (once again) or members enlisting etc etc... We are just like.. Yeah... Sure, go do that. Business as usual!

It's like out tolerance of the number of members changing is sky high. Oh This is OT8? OT6 or OT7? I mean awesome if it is OT7, but yay for a comeback if it is OT6!

We just don't give a fuck anymore, just give us a comeback with as many members as possible! If at this point they somehow have a comeback with 10 members I will be like, oh interesting, but not surprised at all!
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
we all are ust thirsty for some exo no matter the amount of members
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
It's gotten to the point I used to react so much at the thought of the news and scandals and it amazes how I'm able to only be calm.

As much as I want him in the comeback. Long as they interact still that's the silver lining to the situation for me. Their happiness comes first for us all.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
It's gotten to the point I used to react so much at the thought of the news and scandals and it amazes how I'm able to only be calm.

As much as I want him in the comeback. Long as they interact still that's the silver lining to the situation for me. Their happiness comes first for us all.
Yeah it's like if he isn't there we are happy, we don't expect him to be there anymore, him being there is like a cherry on top!
 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Honestly these days it's like as long as I get EXO content nothing else matters.
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread