COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

The way EXO-Ls are scarred to the point of numbness (1 Viewer)

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
It's kinda hilarious how EXO-ls are by this point.

Everybody is happy for good news naturally, but when there are bad news like Yixing not being in the comeback (once again) or members enlisting etc etc... We are just like.. Yeah... Sure, go do that. Business as usual!

It's like out tolerance of the number of members changing is sky high. Oh This is OT8? OT6 or OT7? I mean awesome if it is OT7, but yay for a comeback if it is OT6!

We just don't give a fuck anymore, just give us a comeback with as many members as possible! If at this point they somehow have a comeback with 10 members I will be like, oh interesting, but not surprised at all!

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
we all are ust thirsty for some exo no matter the amount of members

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
It's gotten to the point I used to react so much at the thought of the news and scandals and it amazes how I'm able to only be calm.

As much as I want him in the comeback. Long as they interact still that's the silver lining to the situation for me. Their happiness comes first for us all.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Pronouns
She/Her
As an EXO-L since predebur, I don’t care if EXO is one member or twelve. I’m an EXO-L because I love them all, whether they’re active in EXO or walking their own path.

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
It's gotten to the point I used to react so much at the thought of the news and scandals and it amazes how I'm able to only be calm.

As much as I want him in the comeback. Long as they interact still that's the silver lining to the situation for me. Their happiness comes first for us all.
Yeah it's like if he isn't there we are happy, we don't expect him to be there anymore, him being there is like a cherry on top!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
EXO-L
Pronouns
She/Her
Honestly these days it's like as long as I get EXO content nothing else matters.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread