- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 10,716
- Reactions Received
- 52,564
- Location
- Buddy Hole
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 279
- Fandom
- Golden Star
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
![[IMG] [IMG]](https://googleweblight.com/?lite_image_url=https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-4sMgepfKjOw/XW0YT7v0p0I/AAAAAAAADlg/oKHNn8RQnpIqbx_USZUhjQ7-I0QYo557wCLcBGAs/s320/be7903b7fae1116be822650f15a851ea.jpg&width=320&height=320&id=jyVtXaC1MJDUjAGk8gQ&ts=1567434132&sig=ACgcqhpg6e-zBoMEpcL6BMWbcngMlT_9IQ&size=3650)
Until last spring, JYP prepared a girl group with Somi, Yeji, Lia, Ryujin and Chaeryeong.
Somi left JYP and Yuna came in to complete it.
Post response : 18,512views
Theqoo
Netizens comments :
- Chaeryeong so pretty..
- Somi looks so beautiful .
- The combination is good now. I think it would have been better if Somi also there. By the way, Yeji really is pretty ㅠㅠ
- Beautiful Somiㅠㅠ
- Woah Somi really fit well .
- I wish you all the best in your way.
- I want to see Yuna's picture in this version. I think Yuna is more helpful to the group, so she made it debut.
- I'm glad there's Yuna.
- Pretty Somi ㅠㅠ