These idiots are licking ice cream at grocery stores and putting it back (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
THIS IS SO DISGUSTING!
:pandaomg::pandaomg:
these people should be in jail... HOW someone think this is funny? This is beyond disgusting! I am so shocked I can't even
this is ridiculous
I hope these people pay for this crime! The Ice Creams companies should add more security to Ice Creams's packages in order to them not get violated in such a nasty way!

I have no idea why they aren’t in jail yet. This is beyond disgusting. The girl in the second video could have potentially faced jail time due to the fact that food tampering is a felony in the U.S.
I don’t get how it’s funny either. These are just acts of stupidity.
 
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I have no idea why they aren’t in jail yet. This is beyond disgusting. The girl in the second video could have potentially faced jail time due to the fact that food tampering is a felony in the U.S.
I don’t get how it’s funny either. These are just acts of stupidity.

I am curious do you kids remember why food tampering became such a sensitive topic? And why the US won't f around with that? Look up 1982 Chicago Tylenol murders. Even though that was my year of birth I was always raised with the paranoia NEVER buy anything without a seal and even if it does to check it. Bluebell says it has a self sealing by freezing ice cream upside down. But honestly as much as I hate plastic give me a plastic or heck they do make paper seals. All it takes is one dumb ass deranged person and look what happens.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
...how does that even work? :jisoosmh:
If you frreeze icecream upside down it sticks to the lid so you have to pry it off. So they are saying ifyou have to pull the lid off and the ice cream is stuck to the top it's sealed. Pretty flimsy idea if you ask me considering shifting in shipment. And you know most people don't know or it's still questionable if it's been tampered with.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
that‘s so disgusting :irenecrazy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and emptycup

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: lexus
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I don't buy ice cream at the store anyway. I go to ice cream store instead.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
But seriously though, this is just plain nasty. If someone were to buy that ice cream, not knowing that someone licked it beforehand, it could make them sick. Why can’t these people have more courtesy?
Especially with people who have illnesses or diseases that they don't know they have yet. Since all bodies react different to things, that cold that you didn't know you had could make someone severely ill. It's not even funny, though. There's no humor in this. They just look dumb and pathetic, honestly.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory and lexus
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,646
Reactions Received
93,465
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,925
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
If you frreeze icecream upside down it sticks to the lid so you have to pry it off. So they are saying ifyou have to pull the lid off and the ice cream is stuck to the top it's sealed. Pretty flimsy idea if you ask me considering shifting in shipment. And you know most people don't know or it's still questionable if it's been tampered with.
Its clearly different the first time you open it from the following times even if you do not dish any out the first time.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I am curious do you kids remember why food tampering became such a sensitive topic? And why the US won't f around with that? Look up 1982 Chicago Tylenol murders. Even though that was my year of birth I was always raised with the paranoia NEVER buy anything without a seal and even if it does to check it. Bluebell says it has a self sealing by freezing ice cream upside down. But honestly as much as I hate plastic give me a plastic or heck they do make paper seals. All it takes is one dumb ass deranged person and look what happens.
Omg I’ve never heard about it. I just looked it up. And it’s sad how they never figured out who did it.
I still don’t understand why Blue Bell doesn’t have a plastic seal. I’d take that over freezing their ice creams upside down. :/
 
  • Like
Reactions: DrowningFishy

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread