- Joined
- 2 September 2018
- Messages
- 12,423
- Reactions Received
- 54,952
- Location
- ARMY base 💕
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 55
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
I have no idea why they aren’t in jail yet. This is beyond disgusting. The girl in the second video could have potentially faced jail time due to the fact that food tampering is a felony in the U.S.THIS IS SO DISGUSTING!
these people should be in jail... HOW someone think this is funny? This is beyond disgusting! I am so shocked I can't even
this is ridiculous
I hope these people pay for this crime! The Ice Creams companies should add more security to Ice Creams's packages in order to them not get violated in such a nasty way!
I really wouldn'tShush
I bet if they were licking cookies you wouldn’t like that now would you?![]()
I have no idea why they aren’t in jail yet. This is beyond disgusting. The girl in the second video could have potentially faced jail time due to the fact that food tampering is a felony in the U.S.
I don’t get how it’s funny either. These are just acts of stupidity.
...how does that even work?Bluebell says it has a self sealing by freezing ice cream upside down.
If you frreeze icecream upside down it sticks to the lid so you have to pry it off. So they are saying ifyou have to pull the lid off and the ice cream is stuck to the top it's sealed. Pretty flimsy idea if you ask me considering shifting in shipment. And you know most people don't know or it's still questionable if it's been tampered with....how does that even work?![]()
Especially with people who have illnesses or diseases that they don't know they have yet. Since all bodies react different to things, that cold that you didn't know you had could make someone severely ill. It's not even funny, though. There's no humor in this. They just look dumb and pathetic, honestly.But seriously though, this is just plain nasty. If someone were to buy that ice cream, not knowing that someone licked it beforehand, it could make them sick. Why can’t these people have more courtesy?
Its clearly different the first time you open it from the following times even if you do not dish any out the first time.If you frreeze icecream upside down it sticks to the lid so you have to pry it off. So they are saying ifyou have to pull the lid off and the ice cream is stuck to the top it's sealed. Pretty flimsy idea if you ask me considering shifting in shipment. And you know most people don't know or it's still questionable if it's been tampered with.
First they locked up tide pods, now they have to lock up ice cream. What has the world come to?
Omg I’ve never heard about it. I just looked it up. And it’s sad how they never figured out who did it.I am curious do you kids remember why food tampering became such a sensitive topic? And why the US won't f around with that? Look up 1982 Chicago Tylenol murders. Even though that was my year of birth I was always raised with the paranoia NEVER buy anything without a seal and even if it does to check it. Bluebell says it has a self sealing by freezing ice cream upside down. But honestly as much as I hate plastic give me a plastic or heck they do make paper seals. All it takes is one dumb ass deranged person and look what happens.