COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

This has my OT12 EXO-L heart shaking (1 Viewer)

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Luhan is scared of flying. I imagine that was also a huge reason why he left EXO. With EXO he had to fly around th eworld and between China and Korea a lot. I imagine it must have influenced his mental state very badly.

but this... My OT12 and my KrisLuTao heart! It is so sad to see this, how hard it is to get Luhan on a plane... I can just imagine what it must've been like when he was in EXO!

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
Reactions Received
KS Coins
This breaks my heart a little to know how terrified he is of flying and thinking how crappy it must have been flying back and forth between countries as well as with EXO on various appearances. Sheesh.

It lifts my heart to hear that Tao and Kris gave him strength to board the flight thought.

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
This breaks my heart a little to know how terrified he is of flying and thinking how crappy it must have been flying back and forth between countries as well as with EXO on various appearances. Sheesh.

It lifts my heart to hear that Tao and Kris gave him strength to board the flight thought.
I think the fact that he had to fly so often might have made it even worse. I don't want to think about how they got him onto the plane when he was in EXO... I don't want to think about that!

They did say that it usually isn't that bad and it was only THAT bad because it was a really long flight.

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I think the fact that he had to fly so often might have made it even worse. I don't want to think about how they got him onto the plane when he was in EXO... I don't want to think about that!
Same.

It seems to really make sense too why he doesn't do many things in the industry outside of China, even though he clearly is very successful and popular in both China and other countries. Poor guy, that sucks to have a fear like that.

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Same.

It seems to really make sense too why he doesn't do many things in the industry outside of China, even though he clearly is very successful and popular in both China and other countries. Poor guy, that sucks to have a fear like that.
I imagine the flights he takes inside china to get from one point to another are bad enough. But it seems like he can deal with short flights like that by getting drunk.

But yeah getting to another country takes a lot more time... ugh, I feel so bad thinking about it.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I remember on showtime when they made the poor dude go on the sky lift that scene always hurts my heart :maheart:

it would be a little humorous if he left EXO for this reason though. Like "Nothing against y'all or the company I'm never stepping on a plane again after I go home"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread